Automatic nozzle filling and sealing machines are divided into two categories: one type is a model that locates the mouth and realizes multi-station transmission, puts the bag on the mouth and welds it. It is mainly used for long-mouth suction nozzle type and vertical installation welding nozzle type; the other type is the type of bag positioning and multi-station transmission, inserting the mouth into the bag and welding. Mainly used for short nozzle type and oblique nozzle type.
Automatic nozzle filling and sealing machine consists of 5 parts
Automatic nozzle filling and sealing machine is mainly composed of the following parts:
(1) Vibrating disk automatic nozzle feeding system: This system can automatically arrange the plastic hard nozzles and transfer them to the nozzle loading device in a specific way. For the mouth shape, the mouth preheating function must be added to this system to enhance the heat sealing strength.
(2) The automatic nozzle filling and sealing machine with the mouth positioning system uses the cylinder to push the mouth into the bayonet of the conveyor; the automatic nozzle filling and sealing machine with the bag positioning uses the robot to insert the mouth into the bag.
(3) Conveyor system: used to convey the nozzle or bag and the installed belt nozzle according to the fixed length of the station, so as to realize the functions of corner cutting, nozzle loading, spot welding, heat sealing, cold setting and detection. The conveying system is driven by a servo motor.
(4) The bag loading system is generally composed of a bag bin, a bag taking device, and a bag sending device. It is used to take out the plastic bags from the bag bin and transfer them to the main transmission line.
(5) Heat-sealing system: This system is composed of multiple groups of heat-sealing cylinders, which can complete the functions of spot welding, multiple heat-sealing and cold-setting.
Precautions for using the automatic nozzle filling and sealing machine
The automatic nozzle filling and sealing machine uses a vibrating plate to automatically queue the plastic nozzles to the welding line, which requires a high degree of consistency in the shape of the plastic nozzles, otherwise it will cause a stuck nozzle and cause the equipment to stop. The difference in the shape of the plastic mouth will also cause insufficient sealing strength, leading to leakage. Therefore, a better quality plastic mouth must be selected, and its shape and position should be controlled within 0.1mm. The degree of agreement between the heat-sealing mold and the heat-sealed part of the plastic nozzle determines the welding degree of the hard nozzle. When a certain hard nozzle is selected, the heat-sealing mold should be removed, and the heat-sealed part of the hard nozzle should be clamped with a mold for light transmission. Check and grind the heat-sealed mold carefully to make the heat-sealed parts completely coincide.
When producing oblique mouth-mounted spouted packaging bags, in addition to paying attention to the above process requirements, the distance between the hard mouth and the top edge of the bag must be kept at least 10mm in the bag shape design to facilitate filling from the top to the top Heat-sealing at the same time, so as not to damage the plastic nozzle when heat-sealing the top edge. In addition, reducing the angle between the incision and the side of the bag can move the installation position of the hard mouth down, which is beneficial to processing the distance between the hard mouth and the top edge of the bag.