The raw material of toilet soap uses, such as oils, bases and some auxiliary materials basically are the same as laundry soap, except that oils need to be refined, decolorized and degassed before they are suitable for making toilet soap. In addition, the oil used for toilet soap is currently limited to natural oils such as bovine and sheep oil, coconut oil, palm oil, lard, etc.The main ingredients of toilet soap are perfume and colors.
One, perfume: the perfume of toilet soap uses is of large quantity,There’re two kinds commonly: That is natural and man-made flavour, natural flavour is divided into animal flavour and plant flavour again, man-made flavour is divided into monomer flavour and blend flavour according to source, composition, the method that makes.The following is an introduction:
1. Animal perfume: there are few varieties of animal perfume, only musk, civet cat, beaver and ambergris.Ambergris is the pathological secretion of whales, and the other several kinds are secretions of mammalian gonads.These spices have strong fragrance fixing effect, fragrance is not easy to dissipate and volatilize, but the production is small, the price is high, it is valuable perfume, among them the most application is muskiness, it is the specialty of our country Tibet, the output accounts for about 80% of the world.
2. Botanical perfume: botanical perfume is extracted from the flowers, leaves, branches or fruits of aromatic plants.Most of these are volatile oils, also known as natural essential oils (or fragrances).If jasmine oil, rose oil are extracted respectively from jasmine, rose; Clove oil, fennel oil are respectively extracted from the fruit of lemon oil, orange oil is extracted from the peel.Some trunks contain aromatic mucus, which is obtained by cutting fat.
The variety of plant perfumes are much, its pear flavour is thick weak, volatile difficult easy, excitant size is different also.In addition to being used directly as perfume, these perfume can also be used as raw materials for free perfume.
3. Monomeric perfumes: monomeric perfumes are fragrances containing only a single compound extracted from natural perfumes and other chemical products by physical and chemical methods.According to the different raw materials are divided into free perfumes and perfumes.
(1) free [erfumes are relatively pure perfumes separated from nature.Generally speaking, natural ingredients are not single aromatic compounds in terms of composition. They are all made up of a mixture of aromatic components. If leaf oil is made up of geraniol and vanilla.Perfumes that are physically and chemically separated from nature are called monomers.
(2) synthetic perfumes are those synthesized by chemical methods from the fractionation products of coal tar, free perfumes and other chemical raw materials.At present, many natural monomer perfumes can be synthesized artificially, and there are hundreds of varieties.
4, blending perfumes: blending perfumes are generally called perfumes or mixed perfumes,which is made from several to dozens of perfumes.The perfume that all sorts of products use is mixed perfume, such as soap used essence, cosmetic essence, edible essence, tobacco essence.
Soap used essence requires flavour fragrant, full-bodied, chemical stability is good, volatile is not volatilized easily, basically do not have stimulation, have stronger bactericidal ability.
For blending perfumes have some kind of scent and can be made, according to its role in modulation it is divided into three kinds, namely the main perfumes (constitute the basic flavor of some kind of scent, such as sandalwood soap fragrance is given priority to with sandalwood oil), auxiliary spices (make up the lack of subject spices, but shall not change the subject) the aroma of perfumes, sweet agent (a variety of perfumes in the essence of volatility, fragrance lasting), 2, pigment, is used to add the color of the decorative toilet soap to make soap looks more beautiful. The commonly used pigment in soaps mainly includes acid soap yellow, phthalein pigment, salt base rose essence and so on.The requirement to chroma is to be able to bear light, alkali, do not irritate the skin, do not contain toxic material, do not make fabric chroma when catharsis fabric.soap pressing machine soap pressing machine soap pressing machine